Monday, August 4, 2008

Holes in his head

Porter lost his fourth tooth today - his top left one. It's been loose for quite a while now and it finally came out today during lunch. Porter is really funny about his loose teeth - if there is any pain with the movement, he won't wiggle them at all. I remember when I would feel my tooth loose, I would wiggle and wiggle to make sure it fell out as soon as possible. But with Porter, I think I wiggle his teeth more than he does. And even then, he complains that it hurts and has me promise that I won't try and pull it out yet. His other top tooth is loose and will probably be out within the next few weeks.

Doesn't he look cute with it gone??

1 comment:

Grandma Hunt said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love the picture of the hole in his mouth! Love, Grandma Hunt