Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Too many projects, So little sleep

There are so many projects I have going right now - and the only time I have to do them is when the boys are in bed. Which leaves me the night hours to accomplish everything I want (and have) to do. I am doing a craft fair in November that I am making baby blankets, quilts, and some other fingerplay and flannel board books for. And I keep getting great ideas for other things to do from everyone that I talk to as well and I just want to do them all. I'm in two different card swaps, trying to sell my chocolate fountain, and have projects around the house that I'm trying to get done. And that's not even mentioning my scrapbooking that I'm 1 year behind on for all three boys. I would stay up all night if I could, but then I'm a zombie mom with a BAD additude and that's not fair to my kids. Sleep is over-rated, right??

I guess it would help if I didn't spend so much time on the computer...

1 comment:

Darrell and Alissa said...

If you didn't spend so much time on the computer how would everyone know how the Hunt's are doing?! Just tell yourself it's a form of journaling- that will make it more justifiable!