Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

I hope everyone has had a great Christmas! Ours has been wonderful. We started Christmas Eve on the Annual Albuquerque Luminaria Tour. Some of the neighborhoods close to Old Town put luminarias (brown paper bags filled with a bit of dirt and a lit candle) all along their yards, driveways, walkways, sidewalks and all over. The streets and lined with them - some even put them on their roofs! The public is able to walk or drive through the neighbohoods to see all the lights, so we decided to get bundled up and check it out. There was also a balloon glow at the neighboring country club. Afterwards, we had our traditional Christmas Eve "program", complete with opening the present of new pajamas.

Christmas morning was fantastic with opening presents, complete with breakfast of warmed cinnamon rolls. I wish Christmas day wouldn't go by so fast - I love being home with my family. Usually we travel to California the day after, but this year we are staying home. I'm looking forward to relaxing and hanging out with my kids.


Merry Christmas everyone!



1 comment:

Darrell and Alissa said...

Your boys are so stinkin cute!