Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The rest of my trip...

Here are more pictures of the rest of my trip to D.C. I had such a great time - especially hanging out with my dad. Wednesday I spent the day at the Archives, the Capitol and in the Air and Space Museum. Once I met up with my dad, we walked over to see the White House, Ford's Theatre, then went to see the Washington D.C. Capitols take on the New York Rangers on one heck of a hockey game. I've always loved hockey, but it's really excited when your three rows from the glass!

One more picture of the Temple - just because it's so beautiful!

The first page of the Constitution
The Capitol Building
The artwork in the Rotunda in the Capitol
Apollo 11 - the first one on the moon
Ford's Theatre (Where Lincoln was shot)
Kermit the Frog
Dorothy's Ruby Slippers
In front of the White House
The White House

Alas, I did have to come home and be mommy again. All was well at home - Rhett did a good job taking care of the boys. I think they were actually sad to have me home - they have a lot more fun when I'm gone... :)

Now it's a scranble to get everything ready for Christmas. Most of the shopping is done - just a few odds and ends left. The only problem is I still have things to ship - do you think they deliver Christmas Day??

2 comments:

Jana Perkins said...

Looks like such a fun trip! What a great Dad you have. Good luck getting Chrsitmas all together. I'm in the same boat. Merry Christmas.

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

That seems like it was a lot of fun. Glad you could go. Have fun getting Christmas ready. I still have the same odds and ends to finish up. Merry Christmas!!