Saturday, February 23, 2008

Hubby Tag

What is his name? Rhett C. Hunt (he hates what the "C" stands for)

How long have you been married? 8 years

How long did you date? We dated for about 5 months

How old is he? He's 32

Who eats more? He does, definitely (now if your talking about chocolate, then I do)

Who said I love you first? He did

Who is taller? He is

Who sings better? Definitely me -

Whose temper is worse? It depends, but I would say mine

Who does the laundry? I do

Who does the dishes? Both of us.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Laying in it, he does.

Who mows the lawn? He does - I take care of the flower beds and garden

Who pays the bills? He does

Who cooks dinner? I do

Who drives when you are together? It depends on who gets in the driver's seat first.

Who is more stubborn? Definitely me

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? He does

Whose parents do you see the most? It's usually mine, but now that his parents are home from their mission, it will probably be even

Who proposed? He did,

Who has more friends? He does

Who has more siblings? I do - I'm the oldest of 6, he's the 2nd of 5

Who wears the pants in the family? I do

I tag Jenny, Jodi, Katie, and Michelle.

No comments: