Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday

I was looking through the latest batch of pictures and thought these were too adorable not to share:

I was trying to take a picture of my Sizzix to sell on Craigslist and Zach stuck his face into the picture. Maybe I'll see how much I can get for him....

Andrew's new specs...I found these for a dollar at JoAnne's and couldn't resist!

I don't have a new picture of Porter. My goal is to start taking more pictures of just him - I find that I have to search to find one of him alone. He is doing awesome in school. He's reading at a first grade level, and as a result, is going to be joining the first grade during their reading time. His teacher is impressed at how much he knows and how great his comprehension is. We're very proud of him.

My new favorite TV Channel is the BYU channel. I was going through the guide on it in hopes of finding if and when they were going to show President Hinkley's funeral and saw that they have all sorts of great shows - an aerobic workout show (which has pushed me through my exercise boredom), a Book of Mormon discussion show, and many others on Living Essentials, Families, and much more. I put much of them on my DVR Season Pass list, then realized that I don't have that much time to sit and watch TV! I was watching one of the shows the other day and Zach noticed the BYU logo in the corner of the screen. "Is that BYU?" he asked. "Yep," I said. "BYU stinks!" he quickly added. Good to know he's learning something around here...

3 comments:

Gabriella said...

Those glasses are so great! I always knew there was a BYU channel but I must admit I've never watched it, I may have to follow your example and add a little spirituality into my day, thanks for the tip.

Darrell and Alissa said...

We are HUGE fans of the BYU channel! Your kids are so cute!!

The Perkins Family said...

I love the pics. I discovered the BUY channel as well. I just wish I had a DVR and could watch whenever I wanted to. I check it in the morning to see if there is a good talk on while I'm cleaning the house. The Living Essentials are sometimes good to watch as well.