Friday, January 30, 2009

Stephanie Needs

I saw this on my Aunt Myrna's blog. Type in your name and "needs" into your favorite search engine and see what comes up. Here are mine:

1. Stephanie needs to speak up!

2. Stephanie needs help! (don't we all??)

3. Stephanie needs someone to take NEW photos for her. (this one is the truth - I've been trying to get our family photos taken, but have had to wait two weeks because of bumped heads!)

4. Stephanie needs a new storyline. (is my life really that bad?)

5. Stephanie needs rhinoplasty surgery (I thought my nose looked just fine!! Now my hips and chest are another story... :) )

6. Stephanie needs a date for Valentine's day. (Thank goodness I never have to worry about this one ever again!)

7. Stephanie needs life on the farm. (perhaps that's why we're moving to Vernal)

What are your needs??

3 comments:

Sara said...

Oh Stephanie, I think you're beautiful. The hips and chest thing are a pretty general concern, I'm afraid . . . after babies and age . . . Hey, if I lived with you, you wouldn't feel so insecure about yourself all the time!!! Hahahaha! You're so pretty and I always thought that, just didn't say it enough I guess. Sorry, pretty little petite Stephanie.

Darrell and Alissa said...

That is really funny! I'm going to have to do it too! Chest and hip help- don't we all wish there was a miracle cure! The chest is killing me! Mine was decent sized when we got married- and I have just been amazed! After nursing each baby, I think they can't sag any lower, then another baby comes, and holy cow- they can sag lower!! Nipples in the belly button- I never would have thought it possible- now I'm not so sure!!

Arizona Nielsens said...

Love it!!