Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween prep and soccer

First, soccer.
Zach has started indoor soccer.
Rhett is his coach -
and they both love it.
For FHE this past Monday,
we decorated Halloween cookies.
Suprisingly, the boys decorated more than they ate
Rhett stood by, mouth watering -
frosted sugar cookies are his favorite.
I told the boys not to be upset
if any of their cookies went missing...


Today Zach is home from school sick.
I was up most of the night with Oliver,
then with Zach
And I've been trying to fight off a sore throat for the past couple days
so we're taking it easy today.
On top of that, it's frigid cold outside
(no snow, yet)
Another good reason to stay in.
I really should be working on Halloween costumes.
I'll get to it...

1 comment:

Angie said...

We love soccer too!!! SOrry you guys are sick, that is definitely not fun!!! Hope you get better soon!