I've been tagged by Alissa and now must share 6 habits of mine that y'all don't know about me... Here I go:
1. I eat my candy bars in stages - I can't just bite into them. Kit Kats - I bite off all the chocolate then eat the wafers; Snickers - I eat the nuts and caramel on top first, then the nougat; Twix - I bite the cookie off first, then eat the caramel; and the list goes on.
2. I have to (HAVE TO) wash my face and brush my teeth before I go to bed. Even if I fall asleep on the couch, I have to wash and brush before I can even get into my bed. If I don't, I feel disgusting in the morning.
3. I can't be touched when I'm sleeping. Even to touch toes bothers me. Rhett hates this because he always likes to cuddle and I just want to sleep by myself.
4. To go to sleep, I have to be laying on my left side with the covers pulled up to my ears. In the summer it's a bit more lax, but usually the sheet is just pulled up. I also always have to have a glass of water on my nightstand. I hate to wake up thirsty and not have anything to drink.
5. Clutter drives me nuts. I hate it when things accumulate on the counters, tables, and such. I'm not always quick to get rid of it, but I still don't like it.
6. It drives me bonkers when things are not put away where they are supposed to go. Utensils, pans, pantry items - even if they are in a different spot in the cubbard, pantry, etc. I have to move them to their exact place.
There. Now you know more about me! And I'm tagging Amanda Peterson, Jen Nielsen, Jana Perkins, and Jodi Peterson. All others may participate as well. I want to know those habits!!