Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Porter!

Porter turned 8 years old today!

Wow -
Nothing makes you feel older than
having your kids get old.
He had a great birthday
filled with presents, cake,
and lots of video game playing
for he got just what he wanted:
Rock Band and a Guitar for the Wii.
I don't know who enjoys it more;
Porter because he gets to play,
or us watching him rock out
and Andrew being his background dancer...
He gets a friend party this year
which will be held next Saturday.
He's chosen a dinosaur theme
(no suprise)
and we have lots of games and activities planned.
He's also very excited to be baptized.
He's such a good kid
and we love having him in our family.
Happy Birthday, son!

2 comments:

Debra said...

Happy Birthday Porter! I wish someone would give me a guitar for my birthday! I took a couple of classes in College and loved it although I borrowed a guitar which meant I had to give it back(wishin I bought one)...one of these days I will get my own and jam...

Janelle said...

Happy Birthday to Porter! Joshua's birthday was today and we had a dinosaur party for him, too! It was fun!