I've been tagged to share 7 random or weird things about myself, but I'm going to change it up a bit. Instead, I'm going to share 7 (or so) things I can't live without (which should give you the same amount of insite into me). Here we go:
1. Lysol Sanatizing Wipes - These are God's gift to the cleaning woman. I buy the three-pack at Costso and keep a container in each of my bathrooms with glass cleaning wipes for quick wipedowns when I don't have time for the sponge and Ajax. I can clean up the counters, sink and toilet in no time (which is great considering I have a household of boys) and it looks like I slaved all day!!
2. My Swiffer Sweeper-Vac - Another wonderful invention. I HATED having to sweep my kitchen everyday and the sweeper-vac not only picks up pieces as big as whole cereal, but also gets all the dust and dirt and normally gets pushed around with a broom. My floor is clean in no time.
3. Shout Stain Remover - (yes, I know, this list seems to be all about household products, but anything that makes cleaning easier for me is wonderful!) I have yet so see a stain that this doesn't get out (as long as I remember to put it on the clothing...). It even gets the nasty ring-around-the-collar stains on Rhett's work shirts out. I swear by this stuff.
4. Chocolate - o.k., we all know by now that I'm a chocoholic. I will take it dark or milk, as long as it doesn't have any kind of nuts. Which is funny because I could eat chocolate covered peanuts all day. Go figure.
5. Grey's Anatomy - I love this show. My mom introduced it to me last summer and I can't get enough. I love Thursday nights because I get my Grey's fix. Except during the summer when I have to watch reruns - which is o.k. because I like the reruns as much as the new episodes. This show is so witty, funny, enjoyable, and sexy (yes, I did say sexy). Plus, I think Patrick Demsey is so hot. Have you seen that hair and his smile?? Seriously.
6. Chapstick - Forget lipstick, lipgloss, lip balm...chapstick does it for me. You will always find me with a tube of chapstick. There's nothing worse than dry, chapped lips. Enough said.
7. My van - I drive a '05 Dodge Grand Caravan with Stow-and-go seating and I love it. It fits everything - everytime we go on a trip I am amazed how much we can fit in the car. It drives so smooth and makes traveling a dream.
8. My boys (that includes my husband) - I love my boys and love being surrounded by four "men" who think I am the best woman on the face of the earth. They give me purpose, reason, motivation, and teach me some of the most important lessons I need to learn. Plus, they are so fun to be with. I can't imagine life without them.
So there ya go. I tag Jenny, Katie Williams, Tanya, Amanda, Jodi and whoever else wants to join. Do either list - the random things about you, or what you can't live without. Enjoy!