Thursday, March 19, 2009

I've been Productive!

I was busy yesterday! Look what I got done:

1. Make a double batch of pizza dough - half I put in the freezer for our pizza night on Friday; the other half I divided into 6 pieces and made these cute little cooked pizza crusts for quick-make pizzas. When they were cool, I put them in a freezer bag and put them in the freezer to pull out the next time the boys need a quick pizza lunch!

2. Make a batch of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. If you like the ones from the store, then these are for you. Soft, chocolatly, and super yummy, I'm suprised we still have some left. Zach and Andrew helped, so it was a family affair. What did I do with the rest of the big can of pumpkin? Put it in small tupperwares and stuck in the freezer for use next time! These cookies are really good for breakfast, too!! :)


3. Spent some time in the wonderful sunshine! The boys got their bikes and we tootled around the complex and played on the two playgrounds they have here. Notice anything?? NO COATS!! I love that spring is right around the corner!!

4. Rhett came home a little earlier than usual, while it was still light outside, so we took the boys and went over to the grassier area and played football for a while. We ended up at the playground for a while also. It was so fun to spend some time together as a family playing!



I even got, with the help of the boys, the apartment cleaned up and vacuumed, and our new Utah plates put on the van. I've even got some scrapbooking done! I've completed two layouts!! Hopefully the motivation and productivitiy continues...


3 comments:

Jana Perkins said...

Way to go! Whatever you are taking, I want some.

PS. I love the new family picture!

Debra said...

You Go Girl!!! I knew it wouldn't take you long...Love the hair!

Unknown said...

You are making me sick just thinking about all that work. Knock it off!