Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday, Sunday

What a regular Sunday...
Sleeping in, lazing around, church
Then more lazing around.

Saturday we did chores,
then all the boys got haircuts.
We hung out for a while,
then Mike and Laura came over
for a round of Seinfield Scene it.
The best part of the night??
I WON!!
Me, who probably knows the least about Seinfield
won the game...
I'm never playing again...
(gotta leave on a high note -
In true George Constanza style :) )

This week is a normal one
Until the weekend
Rhett heads to Vernal Monday.
He just got home from three days in Idaho on Friday
Worked half of Saturday,
And he has to leave again.

My parents, little brother, and sister and her girls are coming this weekend
We'll go to Conference
then spend the rest of the week hanging out and
scrapbooking!!
I have so much I want to get done.
I'm planning on scrapping my butt off... :)

2 comments:

Arizona Nielsens said...

We're very excited to come soon!!! Do you think we'll be okay in our shorts and flip flops... that's what we've been wearing the past month.

Jodi said...

I'm so jealous that you guys get to play the Seinfeld Scene It Game. We own it too but haven't found anyone to play it with yet. Playing with you guys would be super fun. Great job winning!

Hope you guys all have fun together this weekend. I'm very jealous that I don't get to be there with you all. Hope you get tons done!