Thursday, April 16, 2009

I looked out the window....

And what did I see???

Have I ever mentioned how much I love springtime??
The boys counted 25 of these trees in pink
just on the way to Grandma's house.
They are on the list of trees I want in my yard
When I finally get one again...
We were walking around the complex the other day
and saw a few of these trees
Without any prompting,
Andrew shouted excitedly
"POPCORN!!"
They are now known as the "popcorn trees"

I'd like to introduce
our future paleontologist

It was career day at Porter's school
and he decided to dress in his new dinosaur shirt
(make special by Grandma Peterson -
Thanks, Grandma!)
To show how much he loves dinosaurs
and wants to dig up their bones when he grows up.
Vernal will be the perfect place for him...

2 comments:

Laurel Nelson said...

Oh he and my daughter would be like 2 peas in a pod. She LOVES LOVES LOVES dinosaurs also. In fact we get to take a Make a Wish trip later this year because she wished to go dig up dinosaur bones. And I love your guys shirt. So cool!

Arizona Nielsens said...

He has such a cool grandma. Perfect timing with that shirt. I'm sure he's going to love Vernal.